– From 2004 to 2010, Graduated in General Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tirana.
– From April 2011 to April 2015, she specialized in Internal Medicine, University Service of Internal Medicine and Hypertension, Mother Teresa University Hospital Center, Tirana, Albania.
– From May 2014 to September 2014, Clinical Research Fellowship “Dongsan Hospital”, South Korea.
– In June 2016, head of abdominal ultrasound course, SIUMB Tolmezzo, Italy.
-Participation in national and international conferences.
– Has published original articles in international magazines.
– From April 2011 to April 2015, specialist doctor at the University Service of Internal Medicine and Hypertension. Mother Teresa University Hospital Center,
– From November 2014 and currently an internist at the Italian-Albanian Salus Medical-Surgical Multispecialty Hospital, Tirana.