-In 1982 – graduated in Medicine and Surgery at “Pavia” University in Pavia, Lombardy
-In 1985 – specialization in Sports Medicine at the Institute of Sports Medicine, at the University “Pavia” in Pavia, Lombardy
– In 1987 – specialization in Orthopedics at the Orthopedic Clinic, at the “Pavia” University in Pavia, Lombardy
-Dr. Carmine Naccari Carlizzi is an Italian orthopedic doctor and traumatologist specializing in sports medicine, knee prostheses, arthroscopy, ligamentoplasty, shoulder surgery and many other special interventions.
-He has performed numerous surgeries in the USA for shoulder, elbow, ankle and knee arthroscopy, as well as in the field of sports injuries.
-Recognized as one of the leading experts in knee surgery in ITALY regarding combined anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstructions, ligament reconstructions, hip and knee replacement surgery and robotic knee surgery.
• More than 35 years of experience
• Orthopedic consultant for Novara Calcio until September 2017
• Orthopedic surgeon at the San Gaudenzio Clinical Center in Novara
• Director of the sector of doctors and social doctors of Udinez Calcio
• Orthopedic surgeon at the Columbus Clinic Center in Milan
• The social doctor responsible for the youth sector of FC International Milan
• Professor at the School of Specialization in Sports Medicine of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Pavia
• Member of scientific societies of orthopedics and traumatology