– In 1982, he graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Florence
– In 1987, he specialized in Urology at the University of Florence.
– in September 1986, he was awarded the “Carlo Ravasini” prize for the best communication at the 59th Congress. National SIU, Milan
– In June 1992, he was awarded the “Carmelo Bruni” award for the best communication at the 65th Congress. National SIU, Naples
– Participant in numerous courses and training seminars for ambulatory and surgical urological pathologies.
-Dr.Carlo Saltutti is the first level Medical Director at the Urology Operating Unit of Maggiore Hospital in Bologna.
-After his university studies at the School of Specialization in Urology at the University of Florence, he completed the training “Functional and instrumental semiotics of the urinary and male genital tract” and “Diagnostic urological instruments”.
-Worked as an Assistant at the Urology Clinic of the University of Florence and as a hospital assistant at the Urology Department of the Pierantoni Hospital in Forlì.
-He has performed over 10,200 surgical and endoscopic interventions and is the author of 230 scientific publications and abstracts of urological arguments published in national and international journals.