-From October 2003 to November 2009, she studied at the University of Tirana, Faculty of Medicine, General Medicine.
– From February 2015 to February 2019, completed the specialization in Anesthesia-Reanimation.
– Dr. Alda Babasuli, Anesthesiologist-Reanimator
– From April 2010 to February 2015, General Practitioner at the Center, Health Hoçisht, Devoll Public Sector
– From March 2019- until now, Anesthesiologist-Reanimator, at Salus Hospital, Tirana
Participant in various trainings and conferences: –
– In 2010, participation in the conference “Environmental Health and Epidemiology.”
-In 2010, participation in the training “Management of risk factors in Cardiology – presentation of the ESC Guidelines for the treatment of patients”
-In 2012, participation in the training “Usage of opioids and overcoming opiophobia” In 2013-Participation in continuing education activities developed abroad.
-In 2014, participation in the training “Mental health in Albania”
-In 2015, participation in the training “Intensive therapy, medical emergency, blood and its transfusion”
-In 2018, participation in the XV Conference of Anesthesia and Reanimation.
-In 2019, participant in the “Gastric Cancer” conference
-In 2020, participation in the 18th Annual World Congress Insulin Resistance Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease